Residents in the Elk Grove West / Vineyard Park area can expect the following reduced services through, at a minimum, the current budget year, which ends June 30, 2019:
- Landscape watering will be reduced
- Mowing at non-sports field parks will be reduced by 50 percent
- Fertilization and aeration of turf will be eliminated
- Weed control in turf and planters will be eliminated
- Shrub pruning will be eliminated
Moreover, CSD will not have funds to replace damaged equipment, such as basketball hoops and play structures. Additional service-level cutbacks may be necessary if assessments are not increased.