Cosumnes Community Services District has set aside FREE play time at Bartholomew Sports Complex for all to enjoy. This is an opportunity for community members to access our most desirable athletic facility in an unstructured setting. In addition to many physical health benefits, unstructured play time encourages social skills, well-being, and teamwork. Free Play will include access to one multi-purpose synthetic field at BSP during designated time slots.
BSP 1: January - February, Fridays 5-9:30 pm
BSP 4: March - April, Sundays 2-9 pm
BSP 2: May - June, Fridays 5-9:30 pm
In order for Free Play to be successful we need everyone to work together to foster a safe, fun, and fair environment at all times. We have set forth some basic do’s and don’ts that we need everyone to abide by so we can continue to offer Free Play.
• Move at your own pace
• Connect with community members
• Be respectful of others
• Make space for multiple activities
• Play safe, have fun, and be fair!
• Interfere with other users
• Break park rules
• Exclude others from using the facility
• Engage in unsafe activities such as batting, playing too close to others, and roughhousing
• Endanger others