Elk Grove Aquatics Center
9701 Big Horn Blvd., Elk Grove CA 95757 (map)
The Elk Grove Aquatics Center is owned by the City of Elk Grove and operated by the Cosumnes CSD. This full-service aquatic complex features a combination of pools designed to serve competitive aquatics, instruction, water fitness, and family recreation.
Features include the region’s largest competition pool, a 25-yard instructional pool, a recreational pool with a lazy river and two 30-ft. water slides. Concessions are available via Grover’s Grotto (PDF) and Captain’s Quarters is available for parties. Maintenance of the aquatic complex is done by certified operators that take pride in maintaining clean and safe water.
Water safety is very important and Cosumnes CSD is proud of the young men and women that serve as lifeguards in our community. Age and height restrictions do apply for entry and some attraction use. Please remember that water safety and drowning prevention is a TEAM effort and not just the responsibility of the lifeguards.
Pools & Features
- Treasure Island is a zero entry activity pool, up to 3.5 feet deep, complete with spraying water features and a winding, lazy river.
- Castaway Cove is a shallow-water, 25-yard instructional pool, ranging in depth from 3.5 feet to 4.5 feet, featuring 6 lanes and teaching steps - designed with our youngest swimmers in mind.
- Big Kahuna is the region’s only 50-meter , with a depth ranging from 7 feet to 14 feet, boasting 18 short course or 8 long course lanes, and four diving boards (two 3-meter boards and two 1-meter boards).
- Coconut Cannon is a closed slide, looping riders inside its’ twists and turns, until catapulting them into the catch pool.
- Jungle Falls is an open slide, with gushing water at a rate of up to 800 gallons per minute.
- Shipwreck’d is the inflatable to beat all others, designed to ’wreck’ even the most agile of swimmers.
Pool Rules & Temporary Pool Closures
Refunds will not be provided for these unforeseen occurrences. If you have any questions about our Temporary Pool Closure procedures, please contact the Cosumnes CSD at 916-405-5600.