Picnic & Park Rentals
Cosumnes Community Services District offers park site rentals to host your personal, family, or company picnic. Various sized sites are available for accommodating up to 500 people. A wide range of outdoor amenities are available to fit anyone’s requirements.
For more information please contact the Parks & Recreation Department at (916) 405-5600.
How to Rent a Site
- Complete a Facility Rental Application Form (PDF)
- Listing of Picnic Fees and Amenities (PDF)
- Applications are processed in the order they are received. Walk-in customers have priority over e-mailed, faxed or mailed applications.
- Completed facility rental applications will be accepted via walk in or fax to our locations listed below. You may also email your completed application to, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wackford Community and Aquatic Complex - 9014 Bruceville Road Elk Grove, CA 95624, Open Monday - Friday 8am – 5pm, Fax: (916) 405-5659
- CSD Administrative Office - 8820 Elk Grove Blvd., Elk Grove, CA 95624, Open Monday – Friday 8am - 5pm, Fax: (916) 685-6942
- Picnic Reservation Hours: 7 am to 7 pm
- Reservations are available March through October only, based upon availability.
- Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis, a maximum of one year in advance of the reservation date.
- Cosumnes CSD also offers the rental of outdoor sport fields and courts, tournament parks, and a gymnasium.
Derr-Okamoto Community Park
Derr-Okamoto Community Park features a jungle themed play area with spray ground, BMX/Skate elements, picnic areas with shade structures, a full basketball court, a soccer field, a jogging trail, adult fitness equipment, and restroom facilities.
Elk Grove Park
Elk Grove Park features many amenities and attractions. Located within the park is an aquatic center, youth center, Babe Ruth Baseball fields (lighted), softball fields (lighted), multipurpose fields, volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, disc golf course and a BMX Bike Park. Within the Youth Center is playground equipment for children to use.
Throughout the entire park are numerous rentable and non-rentable picnic sites with tables and barbeque pits. Parking spaces are located at the park in addition to a large dog park. In the center of the park is a lake with 2 islands. Strauss Island is rentable and home to the annual Strauss Festival. Pirate Island is the future site of the Pirate Island playground.
Morse Community Park
Morse Community Park contains a large play area with spray ground, large picnic area, full court basketball, Cal Ripken baseball fields, soccer field, dog park, jogging trail, labyrinth, adult fitness areas, bocce ball court, horseshoes, skate elements, open-grassed areas, restrooms, and a concession building.